Bharal Adventure is fully Service Oriented Agency. We prefer good relationship more valuable than money and we are well conscious of our clients’ valuable time and money. Bharal Adventure provides you familiar environment and heartily welcomes every adventure lover whose passion is an adventure. Services must be satisfactory as our client trust is precious to us. Every traveler desires for the quality service as they would be paying the reasonable cost. You may find thousands of agencies but very few would be capable enough to bring a smile to your heart on your face. Bharal Adventure has experienced familiar and skilled local experts, Mountaineering Team, Climbers and crews for being capable enough to meet the clients’ expectations. Bharal Adventure is well conscious about the value of your money and the bond we will be having after you decide for choosing us. We expect the long-term relationship and that’s for sure if we would be capable enough to satisfy your heart, mind, and soul. Bharal Adventure offers your suitable and reasonable cost understanding your budget quantity. As money is a movable substance, we believe if services and the environment one achieves meet their satisfaction then money really doesn’t matter a lot as they will be taking precious memory with them which won’t be comparable with the money you spent.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Bharal Adventure is well conscious of the health and safety of its clients as well as team. All the Bharal staff members are insured. Being a responsible agency we give much priority to health and safety of our clients, from hygienic food to high altitude sickness cure; from first aid to the helicopter rescue.
Bharal Adventure is always active when it comes to safety measures and precautions. To enhance the communication in the mountains we have satellite phones carried by our trek leaders during your trek.
Bharal Adventure teams are fully trained in the following health and safety aspects:
- First aid procedures
- Safety while mountain climbing
- High altitude sickness
- Ensure that fresh and the hygienically prepared food is provided on all our trips. We also cater to any particular dietary requirements or food allergies.
- Monitoring all aspects of government policies and whether that may affect your trip
- 24/7 communication (Mobile and Satellite Phone)
- Helicopter evacuation when it’s really critical
LOCAL HIMALAYAN EXPERTS & GREAT VALUE
Bharal Adventure employ’s a range of dedicated and professional staff from administration, expert guides, and porters to airport representatives. They are all local experts and each of them is employed on a full-time basis with Bharal Adventure. We are locals and have been working in this tourism field for many years. We encourage you to evaluate the quality and inclusions that our holidays offer and you will discover that Bharal Adventure really does supply the ultimate adventure experience.
Our trip prices are more reasonable compared to those of many larger companies. It is not because we sacrifice our service level. Many international companies will take anything from one third to three-quarters of trip profits, by being 100% locally operated we are able to keep our prices reasonable and all trip proceeds support the local economy directly CUSTOMIZED,
QUALITIES OF SERVICE
Our professional, dedicated and highly motivated team is always on hand to make certain that every aspect of your journey is heart-warming and rewarding. These are just some of the ways that enhance your experience:
- The international standard of service
- Flexibility to accommodate any requirements
- We meet our clients at the airport upon arrival to ensure hassle-free transfer to your hotel and even drop you to the airport for your final departure.
- We build strong partnerships with our service providers to ensure quality
- We use local experts, leaders, guides, and porters on all our tours and treks
- We make the quality of service you receive unmatchable and worth every penny
TAILOR-MADE ITINERARY & PRICE
If you are not able to find the perfect tour from our website then why not let our dedicated sales staff help you tailor the perfect tour as per your requirements? With years of experience in organizing itineraries, we can adjust and design tours to suit your specific needs. We’ll provide individual quotes based on your itinerary, requirements, time of travel, budget and group size and help you with any group briefings during the planning stage. Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements, explore your interests at your own speed, select your preferred style of accommodation and create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE DATES OR OPTION TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN DATE
Most of our popular trips have the guaranteed departure dates in a basis of a small or large group but if our fixed departure dates are not convenient to your need you have the option of Private departure by selecting your own convenient date. This type of departure is best suited for couples, families and for those looking for a private trip. We can organize private tours for all types of group and individual. Our standard tour itineraries are also available as private departures.
GUIDE AND PORTER TREKKING POLICY
Bharal Adventure appreciates the hard work put in by our guides and porters. Without them, no trip would be possible. Therefore we treat and obey the following Guide and Porter Policy to ensure the working conditions of our guides and porters are of a humane and fair standard. We continue to strive towards eliminating avoidable illness, injury, and death. We ask that you follow our guidelines for ethical trekking and treat them as you would like to be treated yourself, as, after all, they are only human.
- All our guides and porters receive medical care when ill or injured
- We provide basic accommodation to our guides and porters, with tents and/or sleeping gear during the trek.
- We have insurance policies for each of our employees
- We provide appropriate clothing for each season and altitude, ensuring protection from cold, rain and snow. This means windproof jackets, trousers, fleece jackets, long johns, suitable footwear, socks, hat, gloves and, sunglasses.
- We never overload our porters, for us it’s not all about making money. We thrive on being able to employ local people; we respect and treat each and every one of them as we would expect to be treated, with the utmost respect.
We encourage programs and frequently participate and/or initiate clean-up campaigns to promote awareness as well as maintaining a clean and healthy living environment. We as a responsible organization has been conducting various community support and welfare programs.