Poonhill Ghorepani Trek in 4 days Pokhara – Pokhara
It’s Bharal Adventure and here we are with our new and exciting blog i.e. Poonhill Ghorepani Trek in 4 days Pokhara – Pokhara . Since, It’s one of the shortest treks which you can explore just in 4 days. The trek lies in the Annapurna Region of this beautiful country Nepal. The trek is really flexible and comfortable if you are normally fit. No any training are required. Its often considered that it’s best to do in any time of the year. The cost for the trek is super worth to the cost you pay.
To know our offer visit: Poonhill Ghorepani Trek in 4 days.
You can experience 3381 steps along with the panoramic views of Dhaulagiri. Throughout the trek you will observe the heritage village of Ghandruk as well as the views of Annapurna South as well as Fishtail. This amazing scenery is the key factor of this trek. Our journey will start in Pokhara also ends in Pokhara
Let’s check out the Itinerary, Cost, Cost Includes and Excludes below:
This is the first day when we will Drive to Nayapool and Trek to Hille (1,570 m) – 4 hours. We will overnight in Hille that day. Next day we will set out our destination to Ghorepani with hiking [2,750m/9,020 ft]: 4 – 5 hours trek. Than the third day we will trek to Tadapani (2,700m/8,860ft) along with visiting Poonhill. which takes around 6 hours. Than the last day we will trek upto Nayapool and than Drive back to Pokhara which will be our departing venue. 7 hours trek and 1 hour drive. Finally the trek ends.
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experienced speaking and government-licensed trek guide and Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion) if you require
- Bharal Adventure’s trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- Certificate of Achievement by Bharal Adventure
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Airport pickup and drop
- Hotel in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Get detail Itinerary here.
So, isn’t the package so exciting? Yes, it’s definitely so let’s start your journey with us. Therefore, We assure you best hospitality and quality services.