Manaslu,a 8,156m mountain is one of the most searched hiking destination in Nepal.The challenging Larke pass 5,160 meter adds another excitement on Manaslu Circuit.Hiking along the beautiful village like Arught,Jagat,Deng,Namrung and others will add the richness of Manaslu trial.One can observe various buddhist activities on Manaslu trial.From the crowded city to out of nowhere,that’s what Manaslu Circuit takes you to.
Manaslu Circuit Trip Facts
- Destination:Manaslu Region, Nepal
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:5212 M
- Total Duration:14 days
- Best Time:March to May and Sep to Dec
- Group Size:Minimum 2-20 pax
- Start Point:TIA, Kathmandu
- Endpoint:TIA, Kathmandu
- Accommodation:Hotel and Guesthouse
- Transportation:Private Transport and Local bus
- Meals:Breakfast in city & BLD during the trek
Manaslu Permits Requirement:
Manaslu Required 3 kinds of permits.They are Manaslu special permits,Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP) and TIMS card.In order to get the special permits one must be in a group of minimum 2 person.For your kind information the special permit costs you USD 100,ACAP costs you USD 30 and Tims cost you USD 10.Manaslu area isn’t allowed to hike without a licensed holder guide.So,one must keep this thing in mind.
We can manage this trip anytime for the minimum of 2 pax .
- Day 1 : Arrival to Kathmandu (Tribhuvan International Airport – TIA) (1,350 m/4,450 ft)
- Day 2 : Drive to Arughat (5to 6 hrs) then drive to Soti Khola (730m/2896ft) – about 2 hrs
- Day 3 : Trek to Machha Khola (890m/ 2,965 ft) – 6–7 hrs
- Day 4 : Trek to Jagat (1,365 m / 4,545 m)-6–7 hrs
- Day 5 : Trek to Deng (2,095 m/6,985 ft) – 8 to 9 hrs
- Day 6 : Trek to Namrung (2,900 m/ 9,670 ft)– 5 to 6 hrs
- Day 7 : Trek to Sama Gaon(3530m) – 6 to 7 hrs
- Day 8 : Rest day in Samagaon (3,530m)
- Day 9 : Larkya La Phedi (Dharma Shala) (4,465 m) – 5 to 6 hrs
- Day 10 : Trek to Bimtang (3,590m) via Larkya La Pass(5100m) – 8 to 9 hrs
- Day 11 : Trek to Dharapani (1,860m) – 8 to 9 hrs
- Day 12 : Drive to Besisahar (760m) – 4 hrs
- Day 13 : Drive to Kathmandu (1,350 m/4,450 ft) – 5-6hrs
- Day 14 : Transfer to Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) for your international departure
Manaslu Circuit Trek Costs
Depending upon your needs and requirement Manaslu trek costs you in between (1100 -2000 usd) .The cost we have been providing to our valuable customer is very reasonable.We have been addressing their needs and requirements so always feel free to coordinate with us.For Manaslu circuit trek always go through a trustworthy travel company.
Hope this blog to some points meet your requirements.For the details info and secure your booking please click here