Manaslu Circuit Trek 14 days Package Permits, Itinerary and Cost for 2018/19/20
Hello and Namaste from the top of the world. This is Bharal Adventure and here we are with our new blog post i.e. Manaslu Circuit Trek 14 days Package. Hope this blog will help you out to analyze the budget and the plans. In addition the most important thing, make sure you travel with the reliable experts.
However, Manaslu Circuit Trek is the best off the beaten trekking trail of the Manaslu Region of Nepal. Since, Bharal Adventure Pvt. Ltd. is proud to present this diversified trekking trail of Nepal. So, this package consists of the Himalayas, Waterfalls as well as Passes. Therefore, embarking on this Himalayan mystical trail of Nepal with us. The journey of the Manaslu Circuit Trek starts after the bus drive from Kathmandu to Aarughat. In addition, You can extend the trekking towards Annapurna Circuit Trekking as well. The journey consists of the numerous crossing of the suspension bridges. The journey passes by the gorgeous villages of Jagat, Namrung, Deng, Samagaon and finally to Larke La Phedi. Hence, Find out the full details here.
- Destination: Manaslu Region, Nepal
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:5212 M
- Total Duration:14 days
- Best Time:March to May and Sep to Dec
- Group Size:Minimum 2 pax
- Day 1 : Arrival to Kathmandu (Tribhuvan International Airport – TIA) (1,350 m/4,450 ft)
- Day 2 : Drive to Arughat (5to 6 hrs) then drive to Soti Khola (730m/2896ft) – about 2 hrs
- Day 3 : Trek to MachhaKhola (890m/ 2,965 ft) – 6–7 hrs
- Day 4 : Trek to Jagat (1,365 m / 4,545 m)-6–7 hrs
- Day 5 : Trek to Deng (2,095 m/6,985 ft) – 5 to 6 hrs
- Day 6 : Trek to Namrung (2,900 m/ 9,670 ft)– 5 to 6 hrs
- Day 7 : Trek to Sama Gaon(3530m) – 6 to 7 hrs
- Day 8 : Rest day in Samagaon (3,530m)
- Day 9 : Larkya La Phedi (Dharma Shala) (4,465 m) – 5 to 6 hrs
- Day 10 : Trek to Bimtang (3,590m) via Larkya La Pass(5100m) – 8 to 9 hrs
- Day 11 : Dharapani (1,860m) – 6 to 8 7rs
- Day 12 : Drive to Besisahar (760m) – 5 to 6 hrs
- Day 13 : Drive to Kathmandu (1,350 m/4,450 ft) – 6-7hrs
- Day 14 : Transfer to Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) for your international departure
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment’s
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers
Therefore, We assure you that your journey with us will be worth the cost you pay. Hence we assure you best hospitality and quality services. Since, Clients satisfaction is always our first priority. It must be the reason our clients are always happy with us. Finally that’s what we always want. We know the value of your precious time and money so its our responsibility to make your journey worth. So, Are you ready to make the journey with us? Therefore, the journey of Manaslu Circuit Trek 14 days Package begins as you decide.