Manaslu Circuit Trek
The Manaslu Circuit Trek has all of the traditional Nepalese traveling attractions you’d expect, including magnificent scenery, open interactions with locals and their lengthy culture, and a 5100m (17,000ft) Himalayan pass passage. During the summer and autumn trekking seasons, Kimkim’s trustworthy Nepalese partners offer weekly group treks as well as private treks that can depart on any date throughout February, June,September and November. In comparison to other well-known paths like the ABC, Annapurna Circuit, and Everest Base Camp, the Manasalu Circuit Trek has been one of Nepal’s more remote journeys. Trekkers are attracted to Lure by its attractive environment and highest mountain. This trail is becoming more well-known and attracted both rookie and experienced trekkers.
There are different climate areas because of the various geography and altitude. Starting at 710 meters above sea level in the tropical zone, Manaslu Circuit trekking rises up through the subalpine, alpine, and Arctic Zones, rising a total of 4500 meters. The Manaslu Region is located in the Himalaya’s mid western region. At high altitudes, the weather is continuously unpredictable, varying from hot to cold and dry to wet throughout the year.
Although January being the coldest month, temperatures below zero are common in the Manaslu region due to its higher altitude. Cool weather is always at the greatest between September to November; taking a walk while the temperature is stable as well as the sky is beautiful will feel very different. Due to the extreme rainfall through out summertime months from June, July, and August might be difficult.
Therefore, the best time to experience the Manasalu circuit hike is during the best season. The greatest times to experience significant views of gorgeous mountains and a stable climate are in the springtime as well as the autum.
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- Drinks (hot and cold), snacks and other personal expenses
- Hot shower during the trek
- Personal trekking equipments
- Tips and gratuities for trekking staff and drivers