Langtang Valley Trek Permits Cost and Itinerary 2019/2020
Namaste ! from the summit of the World, Mount Everest located country i.e Nepal. This is Bharal Adventure Pvt. Ltd from Thamel, Kathmandu Nepal. Here we are with our another informative blog on Langtang Valley Trek Permits Cost and Itinerary 2019/2020.
This ten-day expedition allows you to trek through the lush colorful rhododendron and bamboo forests. In addition with majestic waterfalls, mighty snow-capped Himalayas. Beautiful hamlets and pastoral settlements as well as yak pastures will be seen. Since, The trekking is the mystical experience of the Kyanjin Gompa the ultimate Tibetan family traditions. Langtang Valley Trek is the best trail package for the trekkers to witness the region in the best possible way. In addition, the expedition will begin with the excursion in Kathmandu. Here you will be visiting cultural, spiritual as well as religious landmarks in Kathmandu. These are listed under UNESCO World Heritage sites. Exploring these sites will also give you a chance to observe affluent ancient medieval art and architecture of Nepal. Therefore, We assure you best hospitality and quality services.
So the journey begins with a drive to Syabrubesi. Then we will trek to Langtang Valley. This trek allows you to admire the rich natural beauty of the country. The journey then takes you to the Lama Hotel then to the Ghoda Tabela. Finally passing by the Memorial Chortens on the way you can reach the Langtang Village. Therefore, Bharal Adventure Pvt. Ltd. urges all the trekkers to travel here for the cause of Humanity as well.
- Destination: Langtang Region, Nepal
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:5,000m/16,347ft
- Total Duration:10 days
- Best Time:March to May and Sep to Dec
- Group Size:Minimum 2 pax
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft]
Day 02: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation in Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu – Syabrubesi [1,550m/5,100 ft]: 145km, 7 hrs
Day 04: Syabrubesi – Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830 ft): 6 hrs
Day 05: Lama Hotel – Langtang village (3,430m/11,253 ft): 6 – 7 hrs
Day 06: Langtang village – Kyanjin Gompa [3,870m/12,697 ft]: 3 and 1/2 hrs
Day 07: Visit to Tserko Ri [5000m/16,404 ft] and trek back to Lama Hotel: 5-6 hrs
Day 08: Lama Hotel – Syabrubesi: 5 hrs
Day 09: Syabrubesi – Kathmandu: 145kms, 7 hrs
Day 10: Final Departure
- Meals not specified in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
- All kind of drinks (hot and cold) during the trek
- Hot showers during the trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
Hence, We hope this Langtang Valley Trek Permits Cost and Itinerary 2019/2020 helped you out. So, are you ready to plan your next adventure with us?
Detail Itinerary: https://bharaladventure.com/packages/langtang-valley-trek/