Hello and Namaste. This is Bharal Adventure from Nepal. If you are looking for a standard and easy trek with infinite adventure then this blog is for you guys. So, We are gonna discuss about Everest Base Camp Heli Trek today.
The journey is full of adventure and requires the enormous amount of stamina and agility. The 10 Days Everest Base Camp Trek by Heli is related to getting at the foothill of Everest in just about 10 days. Since, This includes time in Kathmandu trekkers need to up their tempo while trekking on the trail with Bharal Adventure. Away from the luxury comfort of cars, soft mattresses, the hustle, and bustle of city life,. Finally we Bharal Adventure brought you this package for adventure lovers like you. 10 days Everest Base Camp Trek by Heli will bring you close to nature as well as the Himalayan arena in the land of the mighty Mount Everest.
It is one of the perfect ways to stretch your personal endurance and cleanse your spirit. Since, Before; you plan to get back to the everyday hassles of your regular life you must try this at least once in your lifetime. Therefore, We beleive this Everest Base Camp Heli Trek Cost Itinerary and Permits 2019 will definitely help you out. Hence, we assure you best hospitality and quality services.
Everest Base Camp Heli Trek Cost Itinerary and Permits 2019
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,300m/4,264 ft]
- Day 02: Kathmandu – Lukla [2,800m/9,184 ft] – Phakding [2,652m/8,700 ft]: 35min flight, 3 – 4 hrs
- Day 03: Phakding – Namche Bazaar [3,440 m/11,283 ft]: 5 – 6 hrs
- Day 04: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar – Tengboche [3,870m/12,694ft]: 5 – 6 hrs
- Day 06: Tengboche – Dingboche [4,360 m/14,300 ft]:5 – 6 hrs
- Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche [4,900m/16,076 ft]: 6 – 7 hrs
- Day 08: Lobuche – Gorak Shep [5170 m/16,961ft] – Everest Base Camp [5364 m/17,594 ft] – Gorak Shep: 8 – 9 hrsView Post
- Day 09: Gorak Shep – Kala Patthar to Kathmandu by Helicopter[2,800m/9,184 ft](5 hrs)
- Day 10: Farewell Friend
Detail Itinerary : Everest Base Camp Heli Trek