Hello and Namaste! This is Bharal Adventure with one more bran new blog one one of the most popular trek in the world i.e. Everest Base Camp Chola Pass Trek Cost Itinerary 2019. By the End of this blog you will be able to know the trip facts, cost, cost includes and excludes for Everest Base Camp Chola Pass Trek Cost Itinerary 2019. So, without any further delay lets get started.
You can experience diverse wildlife in their natural habitat and breathtaking views of enchanting lakes. For the amazing trekking in Nepal journey Everest Base, Camp Cho La Pass Trek includes the Everest Three High Passes Trek too. From Gokyo, Ri several views of the mountains can be observed. Some of popular are Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Makalu, Ama Dablam, Choyou, Cholatse, etc. Especially, It features with the snowy mountain peaks, blue lakes, and glaciers. This compels trekkers to visit the valley as a side trip during their Everest Base Camp Trek.
- Destination:Everest Region, Nepal
- Trip Grade:Moderate
- Max Elevation:5,554m/18,192ft
- Total Duration:18 days
- Best Time:March to May and Sep to Dec
- Group Size:Minimum 2 pax
- Start Point:Kathmandu
- End Point:Kathmandu
- Accommodation:Hotel and Tea House
- Transportation:Private Transportation
- Nepalese visa fee
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
Finally, Make sure you choose the best operator who are well conscious about the precious time and money of yours. And we believe we are the one. Therefore, Lets join local experts.