Annapurna Base Camp Trek 2021 Guidelines
Mt Annapurna is the tenth most elevated mountain on the planet. Mt Annapurna elevates 8091m and the base camp remains at 4130m above oceans level. The trekking up to Annapurna base camp will take you via Mt Machhapuchhare (fishtail) which is revered by the Nepalese beauty for its unique display as well as the highest point of your trek.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek Brief
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is known as one of the wonderful, mainstream and short trips situated in the Annapurna area. It is likely the best incredible and exemplary trip on the planet, offering the dazzling perspectives on notorious mountain Himchuli, Annapurna South, Barahi Sikhar, Annapurna I, Tent Peak, Singachuli, Glacier Dom, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, and Machhapuchhar. The path course go through the different scene and customary towns like Gurung town and Magar town, additionally in the different part of journeying trail you will appreciate strolling with a thick woodland of Rhododendron, bamboo, and Alpine timberland till the finish of objective. Additionally, this journeying course offers you the best insight of Nepali town, neighbourhood individuals and the way of life of the far off Himalayan district. For the travellers, it’s anything but an incredible encounter and extremely difficult to engage with their way of life.
While strolling through the path you arrive at the enormous stone overhanging, known as Hinku Cave. You will spot high waterfall cascades and you will find out about individuals of various nationality when visiting the Ghandruk town. Contingent upon which route you pick, you may not go through Ghandruk however. The path offers you the other trek routes too like Ghorepani Poonhill, the path is something similar from Chomrong.
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Pokhara – Nayapul – Pokhara by private vehicle
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Tourists Bus (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- An experienced English speaking trained and experienced local tour guide and assistant trek leader (10 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation.
- Sleeping bag (after completion of the trip, they should be returned)
- Bharal Adventure’s trekking bag/duffel bag for the trekking and t-shirt is yours to take.
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- Certificate of Achievement by Bharal Adventure
- In addition, Seasonal fruits during the trek after dinner
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. ( Visa Entry procedures and cost might be changed though. So, We will update as soon as the confirmation provided via the Nepal Tourism Board)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Highway and Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, cold drinks, hot drinks as well as shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)