Have you found the company you want to book your trip with? But do you know whether the company is genuine or actually registered? Despite of the compelling itineraries, if the agency or company you are booking your trip with is not registered or reputable, you might have to encounter numerous problems during your trip. To avoid such cases, it is better to take preventions than regretting later. Therefore, it is essential to consider the following questions to in order to verify the company or agency you are planning to book your trip with:
- Is the company registered with the proper government authorities?
- Is the company insured against accidents happening to their staff?
- Is the company environmentally conscious?
- Is the company registered with the appropriate authorized travel associations?
- Does the company have its own bank account with a reputable bank?
- Is the company clear of back taxes?
Some companies involved in tour operations at present do not have the requisite governmental authorization and have not cleared their essential taxes, too and booking trips with these kinds of companies can result into various tribulations in the course of your trip. Hence, you need to be cautious before booking a trip. It is essential for you to know whether or not the company has legally registered with the government authorities along with other certified travel associations of Nepal. Also, you need to make sure that the agency has valid license and are doing business fulfilling all required legal formalities to ensure your safety.
Since we are committed to making your travel the most memorable event of your time with priority given to your safety and enjoyment, our team at Bharal Adventure offers you secure and safe travel arrangements.